Unreal Engine 4 Browser Material Editor

I’m inclined to agree. Though I do have my reservations. is a web tool to assist developers of UE4 rather than a tool or package inside of UE4, or a product created with UE4. So I’m not sure exactly how that will run.

However over the next few days I plan to purchase a new domain to place under, and perhaps stem off into other tools (blueprints, behavior trees, etc…) Essentially turning every UE4 Graph into system. I’ve also been looking into teaming with a friend to develop a ‘Copy to Materia’ button directly in UE4, making it easy to just generate links from a click.

Either way - all of these are just ideas. I think once Materia is done and fully functional, then perhaps I will contact Epic and use Materia as my demo for my other plans.

Thank you guys for the input! :slight_smile:
(Also working on a zoom - which ironically was the sole purpose of me developing tool, so you could ‘zoom’ into screenshots of materials. :stuck_out_tongue: )

Scott, is so cool!

A means to embed graphs into forum/answerhub/documentation posts would be super handy.

is fantastic.

However, what would be really useful is to be able to go the other way around. Imagine a repository of materials which people have donated/pasted, where anyone could “copy” from the browser, and “paste” into their UE4 editor!

Sorry to sound like an idiot, but what does actually do?

Edit: I get it lol