Unreal Engine 4 Archviz Test Scene

Dear all,

I have been working on a test scene for a architectural visualization project and here is how it came up:

Modelled in 3ds Max, all post processing effects done in UE4, rendered at 4k, composed in After Effects (only frames were composed into animation, nothing else)

Please feel free to comment or ask anything concerning this project. Thank you.

Looks absolutely amazing! Love the music, what is it? :slight_smile:

Looking forward for another archviz video :slight_smile:

Nice work. Are your floor planks modelled or normal mapped? You got some really crisp edges to them.

Hey guys,

Thank you for the comments, I really appreciate it.

About the music: The Death of Paradigm - If These Trees Could Talk
About the floor: Its a modified version of flooring that comes with Unreal

Cheers

This is awesome, you’ve just inspired me to back to my ArchViz Project (I took a bit of a break), and I will be getting some WIP images up soon. (either here or on polycount)

Awesome work maljkovicdusan! I always love seeing new ArchViz projects that the community is sharing. Keep up the great work and be sure to keep us posted with any updates! Have a great day!

Very nice work… keep on :slight_smile:
Would you please tell what did use for the outside background? Is it skylight with HDR cubemap, or just a static mesh…?
Best Wishes

Hey all,

First of all let me thank you for all the comments.

About the background: Its a bent plane made inside 3ds max which is UVW mapped and then imported into UE. Material is a background image plugged in into the emissive slot. Mesh is also modified not to cast shadows.

Cheers