Unreal Engine 4 and 5, I can't create or open a C++ project!

The project could not be compiled. Would you like to open it in Visual Studio?

Running C:/UE_4.27/Engine/Binaries/DotNET/UnrealBuildTool.exe Development Win64 -Project=“C:/Users/KadirYılmaz/Documents/Unreal Projects/MyProject/MyProject.uproject” -TargetType=Editor -Progress -NoEngineChanges -NoHotReloadFromIDE
Creating makefile for MyProjectEditor (no existing makefile)
@progress push 5%
Parsing headers for MyProjectEditor
Running UnrealHeaderTool “C:\Users\KadirY?lmaz\Documents\Unreal Projects\MyProject\MyProject.uproject” “C:\Users\KadirY?lmaz\Documents\Unreal Projects\MyProject\Intermediate\Build\Win64\MyProjectEditor\Development\MyProjectEditor.uhtmanifest” -LogCmds=“loginit warning, logexit warning, logdatabase error” -Unattended -WarningsAsErrors -abslog=“C:\Users\KadirY?lmaz\AppData\Local\UnrealBuildTool\Log_UHT.txt” -installed
LogInit: Display: Loading text-based GConfig…
Reflection code generated for MyProjectEditor in 3,3177711 seconds
@progress pop
Building MyProjectEditor…
Using Visual Studio 2019 14.29.30138 toolchain (C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2019\Community\VC\Tools\MSVC\14.29.30133) and Windows 10.0.17763.0 SDK (C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\10).
Building 13 actions with 12 processes…
@progress ‘Compiling C++ source code…’ 0%
@progress ‘Compiling C++ source code…’ 8%
[1/13] Default.rc2
@progress ‘Compiling C++ source code…’ 15%
[2/13] SharedPCH.Engine.ShadowErrors.cpp
c1xx: fatal error C1083: derleyici ara dosyas? a??lam?yor: ‘C:\Users\KadirY??lmaz\Documents\Unreal Projects\MyProject\Intermediate\Build\Win64\MyProjectEditor\Development\Engine\SharedPCH.Engine.ShadowErrors.h.pch’: No such file or directory

I’m always getting this error message. I’m just trying to learn Unreal Engine and C++ programming but this error doesn’t allow me to learn. Firstly I tried UE5 and I get same error. Then I deleted it and installed UE4 but result is same.

Hello, were you able to solve the problem? I also tried these options, but it didn’t help me. If you decide please help me

Sorry for the late answer but i solved it. If I’m not mistaken the problem was special characters (non-english characters). In the save location of the project there must be no special character. To do that i changed my computer’s username. (Because it was inside of the users folder). I hope it works for you as well. Good luck!

Thanks for the update, I will try this