Unreal Engine 4.6 iOS Build Issue - "Update Required" Error

I’m facing an issue with iOS app building in Unreal Engine and would like to seek assistance on the forums. Here are the specifics of the problem:

1. Unable to Package for iOS: I am attempting to build an iOS app using Unreal Engine 4.6, but I’m encountering difficulties with the packaging process.
  2. “Update Required” Error: Following the steps on this site, I successfully created an IPA file and installed it on my iPhone using iTunes. However, I’m receiving an error stating, “Update Required. This app needs to be updated by the developer to work on this version of iOS.”
  3. iOS and Unreal Engine Versions: The iOS version is 17.2.1, and the Unreal Engine version is 4.6. I’ve verified that these versions are compatible.
  4. Confirmation of Project Settings: The project settings indicate that provisioning is “Valid,” and I believe the certificate issuance was successful.

Questions:

• Has anyone encountered this error before, and if so, how did you resolve it?
  • Is there a possibility that the iOS version or Unreal Engine version is causing this issue?
  • Are there specific steps for installation via iTunes that I might be missing?
  • While I assume Unreal Engine 4.6 adequately supports iOS builds, are there any additional points I should check?

Thank you for your assistance.