Unreal Engine (4-27 and 5) wont stop crashing! Help!

If I start Unreal Engine 4.27 (latest version before Unreal Engine 5), it starts and runs beautifully for about 5 seconds - 1 hours. There is no errors nor warning (and if there is, I don’t know where to look). But then all of the sudden, it crashes saying that it lost the Direct X 11 device. I understand Direct X devices can be lost easily, but it constantly happens.

If I run my project, editor, and build in Direct X 11, I’m fine until that happens (it usually doesn’t happen in the build). I prefer Direct X 12 though because it has performance upgrades that I stand behind. But every time, I have the weirdest thing happens (it’s hard to describe, so please bare with me).

When I run my project or the editor in Direct X 12. You have the editor window. Every thing looks like it loaded correctly. But every time a overlay window pops up, the top left corner of the overlay window copies the editors window’s top left corner. It looks like a tinier version of the editor window, except cut off at the size of the overlay window (to me like the main windows swap chain buffer was mistaken for the overlay window’s back buffer and it just copied the main window’s buffer as each overlay window’s buffer). Soon after that, if I try to interact with anything, all of the window goes completely black. And the little description window for each object in the editor (build, settings, etc…) prints on the screen 3 times in different locations and only changes if I move the mouse over another object (and it doesn’t ever clear the screen). Soon after that, it crashes saying something about trying to access a invalid address or something and it gives the address “0x0000000000000018” or something like that. This happens in both Unreal Engine 4.27 and it gets worse in Unreal Engine 5.

My drivers are the latest version using “Driver Easy Pro”.

Unreal Engine only likes to use my NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650.

I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled it a few times.

Please help me. I’m getting tired of it, but I don’t want to give up on Unreal Engine.