Unreal engine 4.26 crashes all the time

Good morning, everyone.

Well it seems that my problem happens to many and is that unreal engine 4.26 crash all the time. My operating system is windows 10.

Does anyone know what it is due and how to solve it if it can be solved of course.

Hard to know what it could be without more info. What are you doing when it crashes? Have you checked the log? What are your system specs?

The program can be shut down at any time. I can be doing anything, for example, I click on any option and suddenly or instantly it closes and the classic crashed report appears. As far as I have seen it does not happen with any particular option or process but at any time.

Which registry are you referring to? The Windows registry?

The specifications of my system:

Windows 10
RAM 32G
Intel iCorel 7
1TB Internal Storage
Graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050

I have configured the graphics card as instructed to use Unreal Engine but the problem persists.

I have used Unreal 4.24, 4.25 and 4.26 and all have the same problem.

What CPU model?

Intel(R) Core™ i7-9750H CPU @ 2.60GHz 2.59 GHz

i see u have used version 4.24, 4.25 and 4.26,

hate to break it to you, but you missed the most “stable” version by 1 release, 4.23, worked in it for over a month without a single crash, where as 4.24 would crash all the time.

give 4.23, very stable even on my “dated” rig, its like a decade old.

God Bless you. May Jesus Christ be Charitable unto you.

Acts 10 : 33 - 48, google it, its cool :slight_smile:

I work with 4.26.2 for two weeks only (I am totally new to UE, no C++, only Blueprints and I started from the empty project template), and it crashes every 2-3 hours. It now feels so fragile to me, never had such an issue with any other IDE or editors of comparable complexity.
If such a ‘development flow’ is normal in the UE world, maybe it is better to switch to a more stable engine (also with the ‘un…’ prefix, you know :slight_smile: )