Unreal engine 2.5.4 Crash when loading 2 of the 4 maps

Unhandled Exception: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION reading address 0xffffffff

UE4Editor_VectorVM!FBatchedWriteIndexedOutput::DoRegisterKernelFixedValid<FBatchedWriteIndexedOutput::FSplatOp<FConstantHandler > >() [D:\Build++UE4\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\VectorVM\Private\VectorVM.cpp:2580]
UE4Editor_VectorVM!<lambda_3d32f931f6988006a89672832882d613>::operator()() [D:\Build++UE4\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\VectorVM\Private\VectorVM.cpp:2319]
UE4Editor_VectorVM!VectorVM::Exec() [D:\Build++UE4\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\VectorVM\Private\VectorVM.cpp:2460]
UE4Editor_Niagara!FNiagaraScriptExecutionContext::Execute() [D:\Build++UE4\Sync\Engine\Plugins\FX\Niagara\Source\Niagara\Private\NiagaraScriptExecutionContext.cpp:217]
UE4Editor_Niagara!FNiagaraSystemSimulation::SpawnSystemInstances() [D:\Build++UE4\Sync\Engine\Plugins\FX\Niagara\Source\Niagara\Private\NiagaraSystemSimulation.cpp:1244]
UE4Editor_Niagara!FNiagaraSystemSimulation::Tick_Concurrent() [D:\Build++UE4\Sync\Engine\Plugins\FX\Niagara\Source\Niagara\Private\NiagaraSystemSimulation.cpp:1092]
UE4Editor_Niagara!TGraphTask::ExecuteTask() [D:\Build++UE4\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Public\Async\TaskGraphInterfaces.h:849]
UE4Editor_Core!FTaskThreadAnyThread::ProcessTasks() [D:\Build++UE4\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Private\Async\TaskGraph.cpp:1039]
UE4Editor_Core!FTaskThreadAnyThread::ProcessTasksUntilQuit() [D:\Build++UE4\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Private\Async\TaskGraph.cpp:863]
UE4Editor_Core!FTaskThreadAnyThread::Run() [D:\Build++UE4\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Private\Async\TaskGraph.cpp:940]
UE4Editor_Core!FRunnableThreadWin::Run() [D:\Build++UE4\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Private\Windows\WindowsRunnableThread.cpp:86]

RPGUNrealTest1.log (171.6 KB)

I have tried everything I can think of outside the engine, drivers/windows update wise that might have changed in the last day since this worked. Yesterday I accessed one of the said broken maps, and spent some time modifying a Niagara effect on the scenery to see how it would look. That was it. Today I can’t load that map. I verified the engine files, then reinstalled it just to be safe. I rolled back a windows update but that didn’t work. I saw a few other threads similar but none of their solutions seemed to help.

I did go in and disable all effects in that specific Niagara effect so that when it loads on the map startup it shouldn’t have to do anything, but it doesn’t help. The initial crash code beneath EXCEPTION_ACESSS_VIOLATION mentions Niagara a few times. It would save a lot of time if I could access that map. Any suggestions?