Unreal Editor Plugin question

[the problem]
When doing blueprints I find it extremely laborious to do simple things such as branches/etc it becomes offputting to even use blueprints when I know that I could type most of what i want quicker and easier in a text editor than it would take to do a bunch of nodes.

[the question]
I Have googled a few times to see if there is a plugin for UE that would allow in blueprints the ability to…

[proposed solution/answer]
1: place a node that has: a text box and a create button
2: writing some simple things in the box such as
ex: “if int >= int”
ex: “variable_name * variable_name_2”
3: pressing the ‘create’ button would create a new macro graph in place of your already added node which could be opened to show a set of blueprint nodes already connected with best guess variables / functions.

I assume something like the above would be quite involved to do which is fine, and i’m sure at least a few people would appreciate the ability to just write out in text some of their node math and have a plugin make a best guess attempt but, before I even step down that road one bit, has someone else already done this and have i just not seen it?

PS. I know that blueprint is a different creature entirely than C++ and that blueprint isn’t meant for everything but if i can take out even the smallest bit of work and keep the benefits of blueprint, i’d like to try.
*edit, single word and PS.