Unreal Directive, a blog dedicated to providing high-quality resources for Unreal Developers

Website - YouTube - Discord - Twitter

Hello all!

I recently created the blog, Unreal Directive, to provide high-quality resources for Unreal Engine developers across all skill levels. The high-quality aspect is in regards to being well researched, easy to understand, informative, and adhering to professional industry standards.

While the blog is still new, I’ve already written out a few articles, and have compiled an Unreal Engine Resources page, that should help many developers.

In addition, I’ve also started up a YouTube channel to complement the content covered by the articles.

Check them out and let me know what you think!

1 Like

The latest article covers how to use the advanced search syntax to quickly and efficiently find assets in the content browser.

A new day, a new video~

Heya, everyone! I released a video over on YouTube that dives into uncovering hidden, but very useful, features of the content browser! These are features that every Unreal Engine developer should know~

Check it out and let me know what you think!

Well this is good. I’ll check it out, but man wouldn’t it be crazy if the devs just did what they were supposed to? Maybe instead of having so many people working on Fortnite, they should have some of those people work on UE4/5 and their documentation.

A new Unreal Engine article is live!

From the basics to best practices, this is what you need to know about Blueprint Functions~

Please take a look and let me know what you think!