Position: Unreal Developer
Company: Silver Spoon
Based: New York, NY
Silver Spoon specializes in animation services, motion capture and virtual reality for the feature film, television, video game and commercial production markets.
**The suitable candidate: **
- Will work in a dynamic and creative environment based in our New York office.
- Gain valuable experience in learning the company’s in-house VR workflow and technology.
- Other animation and modeling tools developed specifically for these projects.
Specifically, the ideal candidate will be required to:
- Create new scenarios for different VR Experiences in Unreal Engine.
- Translate requirements into complicated and efficient code.
- Maintain existing code, fix bugs and iron out occurring problems.
- Contribute to the design features of the game: modeling, shading, lighting and animation.
- Proven working experience in full lifecycle game development in Unreal 4 Hands on experience primarily with C++ and Blueprints.
- Working experience with VR headsets is a plus.
- Expert in one or more programming specialties (AI, 3D Rendering, 3D animation, physics, multiplayer/networking, or audio).
- Knowledge of 3DS Max , Maxscript or 3DS Max SDK is a big plus.
- Candidate must be open minded, possess strong organization and problem-solving skills and be self-learning.
- AAA developing experience preferred, but not required.
If you’re interested, please send your resume and a short note of why you think you would be a good fit for Silver Spoon to: firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.