Unreal crashes when opening a project. UE 5.3.2

My company uses two character plugins that I believe were made in-house. Every time someone pushes the persistent level with characters from that plugin, I can no longer open the project. This is unique to my local builds as everyone else can still open the project. I fixed this before by removing the plugins, but that no longer works. I also had verified Unreal 5.3.2, which worked for a few days, and now it’s happening again. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Unhandled Exception: EXCEPTION_ILLEGAL_INSTRUCTION

UnrealEditor_MeshUtilities
UnrealEditor_MeshUtilities
UnrealEditor_SkeletalMeshUtilitiesCommon
UnrealEditor
UnrealEditor
UnrealEditor_Core
UnrealEditor_Core
UnrealEditor_Core
UnrealEditor_Core
UnrealEditor_Core
UnrealEditor_Core
UnrealEditor_Core
UnrealEditor_Core
kernel32
ntdll

SOLVED!!!

I’m posting this here if anyone is running a 13900k or 14900k and is experiencing any crashes with UE engine, or games developed in the engine. Not sure why I had to dig so deep to find this info, but the issue is not related to the engine, but to the Mobo default settings.

Apparently all 13900k and 149000k mobos come with the mobo maufacturer’s default power setting enabled, which overrides the factory power limits. The problem is the mobo limits are effectively unlimiting the CPU. I did NOT have to undervolt, just simply disable the mobo power limit override.

On my MSI z690 Ace I was able to do this by changing the CPU Cooler Tuning settings to Tower Air Cooler (It defaulted to liquid). My CPU is indeed liquid cooled, however the mobo liquid settings are, in turn, setting the power limits to the override values. As soon as I changed this, the crashes stopped. Every project that would crash or blue screen on open, opened as expected!