Unreal Archviz Tropical Villa

Just my first arch viz in UE 5.3. I’ve always wanted to work in arch viz but its been decades since I used 3ds max. so I modeled a few elements in unreal itself. Specifically the cabin structure, stairs, pool, landscape, paintings , kitchen counters and cabinets, bathroom walls, tub. All other props are from marketplace and Quixel bridge. Hopefully I will improve my modelling skills and make my own assets for my next project.

3 Likes

Hi there @RashmiS,

Hope you’re well and having a wonderful week so far :slight_smile:

As a person that is admittedly a bit house obsessed, this is utterly breathtaking. All the sun light and natural elements are done so artfully. Just stunning. Did you use any reference photos or was it just a creative venture?

Hello!
Thank you so much for this wonderful feedback. for reference i looked at a few existing cabins and created a refboard. Ultimately i relied on my own design for the look.

1 Like

Thanks for taking the time to answer @RashmiS. It turned out great - especially when not copying a real life location. I really hope to see more of your art around here :smiley: