App Development Technician – temporary position
Newark, Nottinghamshire (UK)
Our prestigious Newark (Nottinghamshire, UK NG24 1EH) studios are looking for an App Development Technician to work on a temporary three month contract, potential for longer duration.
You will work in a dynamic, inclusive team where your work will form an essential component of the Benoy brand.
Desired Skills and Expertise
• You will have proven advanced working knowledge in Unreal game Engine, everything from UMG to blueprints to anything else!
• Successful candidates will develop Project based apps alongside the Visualisation and Motion Graphics team
• Primarily working on the functionality, problem solving and working mechanics behind the app.
• Candidates will have App building experience for multi-platform use (using Unreal as the base for development).
• An understanding of the HTC Vive / VR generally and augmented reality to be used into Unreal based app / games
• Knowledge and modelling experience in 3Ds Max 2016, ability to import / export to unreal engine correctly using UVW channels etc.
Please send your CV and portfolio to email@example.com quoting reference number VIZ2000