unreal 5.0.3 building for sdk target 35 android google people

quick update, its sabath is coming up now, sunday, starting from this evening till sunday evening.
and i just wanted to say, it seems i may have these issues due to some kind of problem with moving the sdks and ndks and jdks to external drive, etc, all this must of caused some kind of issue of some kind, will address this after sabath.

edit:
sabath is over and simple log tests gave me detail descrp of whats causing the issue:
2024-07-28 19:08:50.528 8523-8523/? E/AndroidRuntime: FATAL EXCEPTION: main
Process: com.arazstudio.testproj, PID: 8523
java.lang.SecurityException: com.arazstudio.testproj: One of RECEIVER_EXPORTED or RECEIVER_NOT_EXPORTED should be specified when a receiver isn’t being registered exclusively for system broadcasts
at android.os.Parcel.createExceptionOrNull(Parcel.java:3069)
at android.os.Parcel.createException(Parcel.java:3053)
at android.os.Parcel.readException(Parcel.java:3036)
at android.os.Parcel.readException(Parcel.java:2978)
at android.app.IActivityManager$Stub$Proxy.registerReceiverWithFeature(IActivityManager.java:6157)
at android.app.ContextImpl.registerReceiverInternal(ContextImpl.java:1913)
at android.app.ContextImpl.registerReceiver(ContextImpl.java:1853)
at android.app.ContextImpl.registerReceiver(ContextImpl.java:1841)
at android.content.ContextWrapper.registerReceiver(ContextWrapper.java:772)
at com.epicgames.unreal.GameActivity.onStart(GameActivity.java:744)
at android.app.Instrumentation.callActivityOnStart(Instrumentation.java:1582)
at android.app.Activity.performStart(Activity.java:9008)
at android.app.ActivityThread.handleStartActivity(ActivityThread.java:4198)
at android.app.servertransaction.TransactionExecutor.performLifecycleSequence(TransactionExecutor.java:225)
at android.app.servertransaction.TransactionExecutor.cycleToPath(TransactionExecutor.java:205)
at android.app.servertransaction.TransactionExecutor.executeLifecycleState(TransactionExecutor.java:177)
at android.app.servertransaction.TransactionExecutor.execute(TransactionExecutor.java:98)
at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java:2685)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:106)
at android.os.Looper.loopOnce(Looper.java:230)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:319)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:8919)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(RuntimeInit.java:578)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:1103)
Caused by: android.os.RemoteException: Remote stack trace:
at com.android.server.am.ActivityManagerService.registerReceiverWithFeature(ActivityManagerService.java:16680)
at android.app.IActivityManager$Stub.onTransact$registerReceiverWithFeature$(IActivityManager.java:11613)
at android.app.IActivityManager$Stub.onTransact(IActivityManager.java:2961)
at com.android.server.am.ActivityManagerService.onTransact(ActivityManagerService.java:3199)
at android.os.Binder.execTransactInternal(Binder.java:1375)

one step closer to the fix

edit, just few minutes later i was able to fix it:
wonderful NEWS! i was able to fix it, its basic issue that occurs in devoloperbuilds i think, but overall this is the fix, building for shipping i think it doesnt occur but here i found the fix:
pretty easy to do, just edit the java file in txt notepad and you can easily run in with api 35:
here is place where i fixed it: