Unreal 4 Architectural Blueprints

Hello, i need help understanding blueprints, i need to create a blueprint that changes the texture or color of my static mesh, but i want it to be that when u get near the object an interactive menu appears and u can select the color or material.

i have seen many tutorial, “solutions” but i really dont get it, im an architect so my purpose is to create an interactive scenario that u can change the color of the furniture, open doors, etc… pretty simple but i dont get the variables, whats the construction of the script, etc…

I love to see a good architectural tutorial for unreal

PD: please, dont skip any step i need it to be step by step, otherwise ill get lost.

sorry for the trouble, bad grammar or spelling cuz English is no my native language.

:slight_smile:

You are going to need to do some more research on blueprints to understand why and how things are being used.

There are a lot of tutorials for this kind of thing, probably just not only the parts you want exactly. Try looking at youtube tutorials on material instances, trigger volumes, overlap events etc.