Unreal 4.0 update

helo i don.t how to update the ue4 …can i update the ue4 ammmmmmm its crakd ue4 sorry its not original

Cracked UE4?
Alright, where do I start:
You don´t crack software. Thats illegal.
And you don’t ask for support for cracked software in an official forum. Thats dumb.
UE4 is free, so get it legitimately. As long as you are using (illegal) cracked software, don’t expect support from anyone.

i send you letter in Mar 30 '15 at 7:56 PM / and now you answer me…thats dumb…i did not expect from you thats. before ue4 it was 19 $ in month now it s free we all know that now you tilling me to download it before you are sleeping. now i download the original one… any way thank you

i send you letter in Mar 30 '15 at 7:56 PM / and now you answer me…thats dumb…i did not expect from you thats. before ue4 it was 19 $ in month now it s free we all know that now you tilling me to download it before you are sleeping. now i download the original one… any way thank you

Still, you had the engine cracked while it still cost money. That was illegal.

for Sh0rti you are from STAFF or not… if you are a normal personal i am very sorry… i don t know sorry

UE4 is now free to use you can download the engine at no cost through the Epic Games Launcher, all you need is an account.