[UNPAID] UE5 Blueprint Programmer wanted for PS2-style survival horror

Project Title
CORPUS MACHINA

Brief Description
CORPUS MACHINA is a PS2-styled survival horror game developed on Unreal Engine 5.

You play as a self-aware robot named Asher navigating a megastructure in a dystopian cyberpunk setting.

The game mainly focuses on exploration, environmental puzzles, inventory/item interaction, enemy encounters, and an original story.

Team Name
nx Studios

Team Structure
I’m the project lead and director, and currently handle most of the development myself, including game and level design, Blueprint programming and general project management.
The rest of the team already cover these fields:

  • 3D modeling & character animations
  • QA/testing
  • VA work
  • Localization

We are a small hobby team made of friends who work on the project together.

Previous Work
This is our first full-on game that we are planning to release one day.

Talent Required
UE5 Blueprint Programmer

I’m looking for a programmer familiar with Blueprints and gameplay programming who would be interested in joining the team as a hobby collaborator.
I’d mainly like help in implementation and maintaining systems such as

  • Inventory and item interactions (use/equip/combine/drop)
  • Doors and interactions with the world
  • Gameplay and puzzle mechanics
  • Other Blueprint stuff as development continues.

You wouldn’t be expected to take over the entire project. I’m mainly looking to offload some of the programming workload so I can focus more on directing, level design, and the creative side of development, as I’m not super proficient in programming.
UE5/Blueprint experience is required. Experience with survival horror games (such as Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Cry of Fear, Outlast and so on) is a bonus, but not necessary.

Compensation
This is an unpaid hobby collaboration, as I can’t offer a salary yet.
You would receive proper credit as a team member in the game’s credits, and if the game becomes commercially successful, revenue share may be discussed with other team members.
I’m looking for someone who is genuinely interested in the project and wants to work on an indie horror game, rather than treating this as a conventional paid job.

Project’s Website

itch.io page
There are also a few devblog posts available there that show current progress so far.

Contact
Feel free to DM me here on the devforum or contact me on Discord
Discord: crakkych

Thanks for reading!