[UNPAID] > [STARTUP SHAREHOLDER] > [PAID] > [ROYALTY + SHARES] - Looking for 3D Artist and Game Programmer for Tactical FPS Shooter.

Game Description: Tactical FPS shooter based on real special ops units.
Game Traits: Modern environment with an engaging balance between simulative and ludic aspects and highly personalizable characters.

Role Available 1: 3D Artist.
Role Available 2: Game Programmer.
Other Roles Available: We are open to speculative applications.

Compensation: [UNPAID] > [STARTUP SHAREHOLDER] > [PAID] > [ROYALTY + SHARES].
Collaboration: Part-Time > Full-Time.

Objective: Build a playable demo > Create the startup > Get founded > Publish > Enjoy.

Team Composition:

• Interface and Level Design (filled) by 1 Award-Winning Game Designer.
  • Military Practices Experts (filled) by 2 Marins Veterans.
  • 3D Artist (vacant).
  • Game Programmer (vacant).

Business Context:
Whoever will join the team at this stage will be considered a founding partner of the studio and will qualify for royalties and shares once the startup is founded.

Why this project:
The current team members are all successful in their respective companies, but they want to create their own game and establish their businesses.

It is an excellent opportunity to be a founding partner of a game development studio and work with highly successful talents.

1 Like

Hello, I am also looking into starting my own company and am in contact with 2 3D artist, 2-3 programmers and 2-3 story writers as well as at least 2 level design artists. We are currently working on a multiplayer zombie game that we think will be a hit, would you guys like to join teams and possibly work on a few more projects. We have an idea for an open world third person hand-to-hand combat/ nature style fighting game. We also have an idea for a storyline/multiplayer game that is very story based, and a horror game idea with good reviews. We also have a Foosball game that is in the prototype phase and just needs multiplayer replication and AI. I think if we complete the Foosball game or the zombie game we can sell skin packs and such to make enough funds for other games and such

We want to stay focused on this specific project, as the core group is composed of military vets. Let’s connect and see if there is room for collaboration; please drop me an email.

Sure thing, what’s your email? Send me a message

But still if you need a level design artist or and 2D or 3D artists, I have some people

Fantastic. Let’s talk then. I’m sure we can help one another.

Do you want to jump on a call today or tomorrow?
Where are you based? I’m in London, UK.

My email is
andrea@andreapicchi.it

I’m at work until about 3 California time but we can work something out

What is your email?
I’ll send you my phone number so you can text me once you’re back from work; it will be late at night in London.

My email is isaiahotis33@gmail.com

Email sent.

Bump. Roles still available.

Thanks for the detailed feedback, @Vollgaser.
You made many great valid points, and I appreciate the time you dedicated to this response.

Apparently, the skill I lack the most is the ability to create good intriguing posts and recruit people.

I’m not new to design and development, and I’m not one of the 2 vets that will provide consultancy for this project. I’m a veteran too, but I retired a long time ago and developed a product and game design career.

I worked for Apple, Google, Samsung, Nokia, and Sony, and within the gaming industry, I have shipped 2 AAA games as a lead designer.

I cannot openly advertise myself because I want to keep this initiative under the radar of my current company, as I have a crucial position within the company.

Any recommendations beyond the ones you already provided are genuinely welcome.

@Vollgaser, you offered an interesting perspective to reflect on; I’ll regroup with the two other persons to discuss it.

Thanks.

I emailed you back. Have you received it. You have 2 3D Artists for when you need us, since this guy apparently thinks that there is no real community within unreal.

Yes, thanks. I have received it, @OGxSTuDioS.
I’m putting together the information you requested; I want to give you as much information as possible at this stage. I will return to you during the weekend.

Okay thank you