[UNPAID/ROYALTY] Looking for people for RPG Demo

I’m recreating our topic. Unfortunately, can’t edit the title of the other one and it might be ruining the possibility of getting the positions we actually need. As I did with the other post, I’ll post updates and edit this first post from time to time.

Original Post -----
Hi! My name is Filipe and I’ve been working in the games industry for over 5 years now and I’ve been a dedicated hobbyist of Unreal for the past 6.
I’ve worked on several projects in many different roles and in 2020 I decided to dedicate myself to developing my own rpg and build a team around it.

We want to build a very small team of 6 to 8 people to develop a demo for this idea. People that might be interested in working on an online rpg or maybe even an mmo if we find the necessary funding.

The idea behind the game is fairly complex, but we will be reducing down the scope of the project (for this demo) all the way to the bare basic features of the core loop. A procedural event driven persistent world that will influence a sandbox dynamic quests system.
Yes, we know this is ambitious and that’s why we need help from dedicated developers.

We want to create a sandbox world that really feels alive and where players have an impact on the world, its story and its characters - hopefully, one day, in a multiplayer grand scale.

--------------- Updated on Sep.15 2021
Current State of Development
We are currently doing a single-player demo to test out the base mechanics and premise of the game and we have already created most of its base systems. Right now we are implementing a Map Interface, polishing some of our AI and revamping our Combat Animations with custom made ones to accurately make the Combat System fit our design. We also need to polish/change our Movement, which is fairly basic.

More on our current development state will be added in the future.

Our Current Team
Me - Project Lead and Creative Director (Game Design, General Art, Management)
2 Programmers - One dealing with Combat and one dealing with most of the game’s systems
1 Level Artist - Environment Art and Level Design
1 Writer and 1 Music Composer / Audio Designer

What we’re currently looking for:

• Programmer (C++ knowledge required)
  • Writer / Narrative Designer
  • 3D Artist (Character/Creature)
  • Concept Artist

Add me on Discord for more info: FilipePintoArt#6326
or Join our Discord server!

Thank you.