This game will be a story driven dark fantasy TP-RPG that takes place in the viking age.
The game graphics will be inspired by real landscapes (cold, isolated and low light environments typical of viking society), turning them as realistic as possible.
With this as base, we want to inflict the emotive conflict of finding loots and having fear of going outside in the dark.
To achieve the expected result, in addition to the context, both player’s skills and decisions will be fundamental to survive.
Believe me… you don’t want to experience death.
We are looking for professional developers as well as students and enthusiasts of different experience levels that can join us and work on the project.
Marco - Project Management & Game Design
Patrick - Lead Programmer
Marcin - Lead Level Designer
Nicola - Screenwriter
Derrik - Level Designer
Diogo - Programmer
Hélder - Programmer
Sara - 2D artist
Mateus - 3D artist
Leonardo - 3D artist
Matthew - Sound expert
Daniele - Sound expert
- Good understanding of Unreal Blueprints [or C++].
- Motivated and determinated person that is willing to keep improving his knowledge.
- Expected to help the lead programmer write the main codes (combat system, loot system, AI, etc…)
Sound engineer — ROLE FILLED —
- Experience in creating sound assets specifically for video games including foley, creatures and ambiance.
- The ability to realistically integrate sounds into the game.
- Experience in designing levels in 3D space.
- Experience with visual world building in Unreal Engine.
- A good sense of composition, design, storytelling, and aesthetics.
- Expected to create the game’s world.
Animator (Any type)
- Ability to animate and rig, vehicles, NPCs and/or tools/weapons.
Keep in mind you’ll be working with a team so you should be confortable collaborating with other people.
For any details about royalty and the project: