[UNPAID/ROYALTY] Build a TEAM for SWORDS ARENA Multiplayer Project

Welcome to our new member !
Helmut 3D artist, 3D Animator ArtStation - Helmut Stark

We are still looking for 2D and 3D Artists and 3D Animator to work faster.
Other talents are welcome to join the Shin-Kaneda Team, just ask !

Looks promising! keep it up!

Thanks for your cheers Baddo !
This is much appreciate, the glory of the arena await us ! :smiley:

Nice website Baddo, its stylish and you made great musics !
Gratz !

We are looking in priority for a 3D Animator to work faster.

Friendly heads up: you should probably remove the first two sentences from the following part of your website. It is actually quite readable.

EDIT: removed image at OP’s request.

I would not use that font, or some of that “bad” stuff you write there.
Use a clear good readable font, not all have so good eyes, like you.
Such stuff destroys good rep quick…
Good luck :slight_smile:

I’m still working on the website and make some test, the font will not be this one at all.

Thanks guys for the advices !
Well i sot it will make happy people to see the live progress of a web construction, but apparentely i’m doing wrong.

So from now i’ll protect the website with a password until i finish it.

Cheers !

I’m assuming that he believed that it wasn’t readable for anyone, or what was written in that font wouldn’t have been put there! :wink: Perhaps it is my eyes which are the good ones.

Yeah!
It’s one of the golden social media rules, to lock out interested visitors.
You can instead make a 404 page on index.*** or a “as attacking website reported” picture on mainpage to boost propaganda!
^^

Hehe yeah dkloving you have some very good eyes i confirm ! :smiley:

Luftbauch there is truely some nice 404 pages around the web i specialy like the Github 404 – Star Wars Parallax | The Developer's Intellibang
But if you have any cool ideas to help us gain in popularity im all ears.

For the quick news i’m working on the dam responsive mode pages and my team working on animations but it’s pretty hard to animate without mocap
and specialy with a 2 hands sword, the hands have to follow so it will be long until we achieve the 100+ animations only for the main character…

So if you know some good animators around, feel free to tell them then we can release the 1st offical demo soon as possible !

Cheers !

Hi. I am interested to help you.

Hi. My name is Alex, I am 20 years old and I am interested to help you like a game tester and I can give you good reviews. I like to call myself a gamer, because I like to play. I have a lot of free time and I can be online everyday for at least half of the day. I can be able to help you like a voice actor too. If you are interested about my, please contact me on my email al3x_the.b3st@yahoo.ro. I will be glad to help you with you project and I hope you will take me in your team :).

thank you Alex for your application I added you in my contacts.

We are looking in priority for a
3D Animator to work faster.
2D Artist for box and other illustrations in the future and UI.
3D Artist for crowd people characters.

Music Composer = WE ARE FULL> Music Composer = OPEN FOR ALL NOW

We start to build a contract, so free slot in the team will be limited from now, hurry up !

Impressive project and very impressive tiger )

I’m wondering if you are interested in hobbyists/enthusiasts who can only donate some of their time eg: 10h/week? I know you mention “fully involved”

Thanks for the compliment Djinghis, i PM you to talk about it.

Indeed, I should point out, volunteers/hobbyists/enthusiasts, are welcome to take the project forward.
Obviously they are not subject to the work rule and not receive royalties except in exceptional cases.
They will get their name in the credits, get the game for free and a good experience to highlight.

I would describe, what an exeptional case is.
For most projects the hobbyists are the base.
Pros like to join more when the project is close to final, to get a guaranteed payout, if you ask me.
:slight_smile:

Yes it depend of what and how many item are included and validated into the game by the hobbyists.
For exemple,
we need a large variety of crowd people in the arena.
Well if he modelise 1 character, this is not a big deal…
But if he modelise 50 differents characters, this will be a exceptional case and he will be a truly incorporate team mate that will gain from royalties, it’s normal he naturaly deserve it.

By the way, i hate people who want to join the team when the game is close to final, they are too oportunist and i wont accept them in the team.
I need involved team mates that i can thrust with time and that they prove their valuable work.

Anyway if is a success we will pay some professionals for some specific tasks.

We are allready think about some extensions of the game so there is a plenty of work to do in the futur, but 1st thing 1st let’s accomplish the basic.

We welcome Cunico the trendy 3D fashion designer ! :smiley:
https://www.artstation.com/artist/cunico

Youre thread is active nearly a year now. I wonder why you haven’t managed to find and keep people working for you.

Hi GameDev-DR !

Rome was not done in one day… But all the way lead to Rome :slight_smile:

Well i spend a lot of time to recruit and testing the technical aspect of the game with devs to be sure that the project is feasible before going further.
This is done, we know now the game will work as we want.

In the tests we also include the best workflow to work faster and more efficiently, we loose time by doing many test was done before we find the perfect workflow.
This is done and working.

Tell me if i’m wrong but the most difficult skills to find are 3D Animator and 3D Artist (for Character) so we loose time to find the good ones.

And Finally we also loose time because i was not a tyran lol
Team mates are not paid, what do you expect ? They will steady work every day like an employe ?
They beleive in the project and they are enthusiastic but it’s for a short time when they realize it’s real work to do and not just a quick easy hobby…
More information here Looking for COLLABORATION BETWEEN TEAM to achieve GAMES and talk about it SOLO are welcome too ! - Job Offerings - Unreal Engine Forums!

I hope i had answer correctly your question.

Cheers !