[UNPAID/REV SHARING] UE 5 DEVELOPER (CONCEPT STAGE PROJECT}

Hello there,
We are looking for people who like to build something with us, early-stage, space for own creativity. We are an international motivated team of 11 people at this moment. Join as a UE developer or an UE advisor/coach? We for sure could use your expertise.

1. Game idea/story summary

*Since the dawn of time, the mysterious trolls of the crypt have defended mother nature’s purity. Pulling the strings from behind the scenes, from under great bridges and misty mountain peaks, they have worked tirelessly to preserve the Earth from the greedy hands of humanity. Over many an age, as the humans grew stronger, so did their ambitions. Enamored with mother nature’s gifts, they set out, armed with pitchfork and torch, to push the friendly trolls back into their ancient homes, far and deep into the crevices of the Earth, where, secluded from the world – they were forgotten, and their existence woven into myth, folk tale, and legend – beckoning the age of human industrialization. Now, in the modern age, as humanity approaches the brink of extinction, pollution threatens the very destruction of the Earth itself, and the crypt trolls have awoken once more to fulfill their sacred purpose. Against the relentless advance of the violent, technocratic machine that human civilization has become, from deep within the Earth, a council of trolls converges for an epic last stand. And they need your help! The cycle of exploitation must be stopped, and the clumsy humans kept from destroying themselves at all costs – one filthy factory at a time.

Looking for
:white_check_mark: UE developers
:white_check_mark: 3D designers (characters / landscape /environmental )

Our experience international team (11): Our international team members: Game Designer (GBR), Creative designer(NED), Game writer(GEO), Developer(GER), Project manager(NED), Music composer(GBR), Concept artist(IDN), 2x Unreal developer (USA/CAN), 3D artist/designer (ESP), Data scientist(USA)

What we/to expect?
:small_blue_diamond:Able to work independent and in a team setting
:small_blue_diamond:Game developer overseeing the project.
:small_blue_diamond:Medium-good and experienced UE developer and 3D designers
:small_blue_diamond:Hours per week, own responsibility/possibilities
:small_blue_diamond:If you have present work to show, great!

Project: 3D, 3rd person - 4 characters light-hearted world-building/multiple worlds.

Length Of project: 2-4 months time investment without compensation by all team members (yes we are all in this the same way), to realize sales pitch with trailers, game test settings, visuals etc. With this, we will start our marketing and funding. When funding is achieved we start full realization of the project with financial compensation plus revenue sharing, length 6-12 months.

Split %: After funding is realised there will be financial compensation plus revenue sharing

Contact me here for more questions.

KInd regards,

Bart

Great!

The co-op can build you a full portfolio for free. Please, read:

I run a small co-op of like-minded engineers, devs, and artists, who love to share. Just like Unreal Marketplace assets can be shared for development, I want to offer you an opportunity to help us develop “virtual concerts.” Please, contact me if you would like to hear about how we share my > 1800 packs from the marketplace. Reach me at pjschieck@aol.com, https://build-a-concert.com, and check out numerous “Unreal Co-Op” videos I’ve shared on my YouTube (search for Pete Schieck).