[UNPAID] MMO Game Idea – Multiplayer

Project Title:
Project “No Name”

-This Project is for a Kickstarter that will initially start the big Project. Please bare that in mind when thinking of applying. I have no budget for any assets we may need to purchase through the Marketplace until then. Thank you. -

Description:
The game will be set in the far future where Humans have evolved way beyond today’s Medical and Physical boundaries and where Humans are no longer captives of time and space. The player will be free to move around in any way they want, be it Fly, Walk, Run or even Crawl, in this Open World MMORPG. There are no restrictions to what they player can and can’t do. But you don’t start that way, you start as a normal citizen of the world and work your way up from a mere Mortal to an Immortal and then eventually a God. Not just that, but your skills, progression and the way you play is unlike any other. You can choose the path you want to take and build on that, and if you aren’t happy with it, you can just change your course in the Progressions Tree and see if it suits you better. There are no limitations what so ever.

Includes:

• No Level Limits.
  • No Health Limits.
  • No Damage Limits.
  • No Gear Limits.
  • No Weekly Grind Limits.
  • No Daily Mission Limits.
  • No Money Limits.
  • No Dungeon Limits.
  • No Raid Limits.
  • 13 Unique Classes all with 18 different Skills for a unique Skillset for each Player
  • Each Unique Class has its own Unique Progressions Tree with over 300 nodes to Unlock where they can unlock their ultimate power and become the fastest, most powerful God.

Team Name:
No Company Name.

Team Structure**:**
Project Manager
Just me right now.

Previous Work:
Count Rockoola on Android – unsuccessful

Talent Required:

C++ Programmer

• Experience with Unreal Engine 4 is a must.
  • Previous Game Programming or other Programming knowledge.
  • Be able to work in a Team and contribute between 8 – 20 hours a week on the Project.
  • Make the game Playable for the Player and help us reach our Weekly and Monthly Goals.
  • **I can offer all Team Members experience and a fun environment in which we can work together and make this game. And a possibility of becoming a permanent Team member. **

Blueprint Scripting x2

• Be able to make all the Blueprints work like clockwork and work together with the programmer to make it all work flawlessly.
  • Be able to work in a Team and contribute between 8 – 20 hours a week on the Project.
  • Ensure all Blueprints work perfectly and do as they should in the game.
  • Test the game after each Blueprint to make sure it works and doesn’t crash the game.
  • **I can offer all Team Members experience and a fun environment in which we can work together and make this game. And a possibility of becoming a permanent Team member. **

3D Character Artist x2

• Experience with 3ds Max or related programmes like Mud Box or Maya.
  • Be able to create the Characters and give them life (Animations).
  • Ensure that all Game Characters and NPCs look perfect and work correctly.
  • Send all Characters and NPCs to our dedicated Server at least once a week for the Programmers so they can include them in the next builds.

3D Artist x2

• Ability to export to FBX format.
  • Experience with UE4 toolset a bonus.
  • Same as the Character Artists.

Concept Artist x2

• Be able to draw high quality Characters, NPCs and Environments for the 3D Artists.
  • Relay your ideas to the Artists and work closely with them so they know what they are making.

Designers x2

• Be able to design complex and much needed game mechanics to the game via Unreal Engine 4, as well as make the game enjoyable.
  • Previous Game Design or other Design knowledge.
  • Make the game Playable for the Player and help us reach our Weekly and Monthly Goals.

Level Designers x2

• Be able to construct large levels such as; Missions, Raids and Regions.
  • Be able to work closely with the Designers, 3D Artists and Concept Artists to get the Level Design on point.

None yet

E-mail: Please only Skype. Thanks.

I will update this post if I need to. Please do get in contact if you are interested and Thanks for taking the time to read :slight_smile: