[UNPAID] Looking for a team to work on a prototype of Singleplayer FPS. In the case of mutual interest - further development

Hey guys,

I’m Andrei - Product owner and Project manager. Former Lead Game Designer, sound and level designer, marketing and community manager.
With 5 years of relevant professional experience in the video game industry and IT. My portfolio includes two products released on Steam with a full-cycle production.

Seeking for guys who want to dive into how the studio pipeline works and add a project to portfolio. Terms of cooperation - negotiable.

The current aim - to prepare a prototype of a Singleplayer FPS with stylised graphics. I’ve prepared all the documentation for the investor such as pitch deck, project plan and concept document. And the prototype needed to speed up. If we (you and me) will be satisfied with the process, then after the prototype we can begin full development. In parallel with the search for an investor

Who is needed:

1. Unreal Engine Developers
  2. Game Designer
  3. 3D Artist
  4. 2D Artist
  5. Technical Artist
  6. Level Designer

The necessary skill set:

Common:

• Intermediate English or fluent Russian
  • Desire and time to evolve
  • Experience and love for FPS games

UE Developer:

• Blueprints
  • Git or TortoiseSVN
  • Prototypes or MVP will be a plus

3D Artist:

• Full-cycle of 3D modelling (Sculpting, Retopology, Rigging, UV Unwrapping, Texturing). Don’t worry if you’re just studying.
  • Love to stylized assets

2D artist:

• Desire to work on concept arts of stylized characters and environment

Technical Artist:

• Rigging
  • Animation
  • VFX would be a plus

Game Designer and Level Designer:

• Just a wish. I’ll help with learning

Feel free to contact me:

Telegram: Contact @DadSkil

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/dadskil/

Discord: andrewdadskil

Portfolio:
One of the games on Steam: VALHALL: Harbinger - Beta Testing on Steam. Some achievements: Epic MegaGrant recipient, The Winner Unreal Engine Dev Contest 2020. The second game is under NDA.