UNPAID [Looking for a job to learn and expirience]

I am looking for a team to learn and help hard.

As the title suggests, I’m looking for a team that can give me some tasks to complete. Obviously I don’t ask for any compensation and I will do my best to help the project. I can help with low poly modeling in blender (low expirience), level building and blueprints, game mechanics.

Thank you for your attention!

Early days i made projects for community, good start for newbies:

1. [PROJECT] [FREE] 2D Platformer - Community Project - Community / Community Content, Tools and Tutorials - Unreal Engine Forums
  2. Community Project - Space shooter (blueprint) - Development Discussion / Blueprint Visual Scripting - Unreal Engine Forums
    This projects will give you a little idea of my experience.

PHP, Adobe Photoshop, HTML, Joomla CMS, CorelDRAW, Adobe Illustrator, Linux, Unreal Engine 4, Blender 3D, C#

I have been fond of the gaming industry for a long time and I wish to develop in this direction. Iam took various courses and lectures on game development.

• Development and prototyping on Unity / Unreal Engine 4 (Blueprints, UMG)
  • I did two small community projects for the unreal engine community to help newbies get started (links upper in post)
  • Development of sites of varying complexity on cms Joomla

learning fast, read technical literature in English fluently.

I will consider options for cooperation at no cost to gain experience in the field of gamedev.

feel free to send a message to: nixsnake@gmail.com
Discord: (UE4 Community Projects)

Just wrote to you an email, hope you’re interested! :grinning: