Hey everyone!
I’m a Game Designer / Level Designer looking for people who would be interested in working together on a game project in our free time as an ongoing personal project.
I already have a few game ideas that I’d like to develop, and I’m looking for a small team to bring one or more of them to life.
I’m mainly looking for:
- Unreal Engine Programmer / Developer (C++ and/or Blueprints)
- 3D Artist
There’s no strict deadline or fixed schedule. The idea is to work on the project in our free time, learn from each other, and gradually build something we can be proud of.
I’m looking for people who genuinely enjoy making games and are interested in contributing their own ideas and creativity to the development process. The projects already have a general direction, but I’m open to discussing and refining the ideas together.
If you’re interested, feel free to reply here or write me on Discord (Mangalan). I’d be happy to tell you more about the projects and talk about what you’re looking for as well.
Looking forward to hearing from you!