Cipher (working/code name title)
Cipher is going to become a Third Person Sci Fi Shooter, set in the not to distant future, looking to include a multi-player and single player modes. This project all started as I’m a sound designer and was looking to expand my portfolio however through various teams projects kept falling through, so I decided to create a project myself that leant itself towards sound design and a concept that interesting thing could be done in terms of sound design and implementation. the currently story / plot lines is still being created. however the basis of a game is there and playable however now I’ve hit a bump in the road I cant seem to get past.
I’m looking for a AI programmer to create enemies for the project. A few specific requirements for the AI are:
- be able to roam the level with either random point and/or given ways points, and to have multiple AI’s roam different path
- Use AI perception of sight and hearing to be able to spot the player
- have the AI enter a “combat mode” and move to the player or move to cover (depending on say a distance to the player)
- obviously attacking the player
- be able to crouch into cover to create a more tactical fire fight
- if in cover check and shoot
a few other points to mention is that I would want to the AI to move in direct lines so from the AI position straight to the player rather have then pick a random point and move around with a given location making it more life like. Also to have the AI to fire weapons in burst single shot and not just constant.
examples:https://youtube.com/watch?v=0YmcSBBXxtohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOZKxQ3pypYhttps://youtube.com/watch?v=2lronnPJ840also the shooter examples would be great too!
Hope you can help me as I could really to with it and contact me any time with question or just to chat.