[unpaid] 3d artist looking for team or unreal developer (with interest in story development for a RPG)

I am looking for someone (or an existing team) who can program and also bring in their own ideas (story, world, characters). While I take care of the 3d environment / character modelling / artstyle.

I can adapt to most of your ideas, but I have this requirement:

It should be a RPG with turn based combat(1) and aliens (for example gnome / orc / snake or cat like people) living in medieval conditions should play a central role. The world should contain sci-fi and fantasy elements. (so, the setting has similiarities with avatar). In addition there should also be puzzle tasks, for example in dungeons or cities.

(1) unless I find someone who is realy skilled with animations and fx, I would prefer turn based combat.

Monetization: Let’s give it a try, but should not be your main goal. (steam release, patreon or itch.io would be an option for me).

Hi, I am blueprint developer with 5+ years of experience. I can develop all RPG systems - turn base, combat, inventory, equipment, AI and more. Contact me on DM or discord: urkqsrk

Hi, adding you on discord.