Unloading Stream Level Destroys Loading Screen Ui

Hello, I’ve tried looking everywhere if someone else has had this problem before but I couldn’t find one. I recently got into level streaming and everything works fine except for when I get to the second level, whenever I unload it, upon completion the loading screen is immediately removed from the viewport. I know the Unload node is the problem because I tried putting it after a delay at the end of my BP, and my loading screen wasn’t deleted, but, obviously, i want it to fade out after being unloaded. Does anyone know what is going wrong ?
I’ve put my code below

I think it might be this

I assume you’re running this code inside a widget?

I am running the nodes through a widget blueprint, I removed the “remove from parent” but the error persists. I have the exact same line of code that loads the level this line is on and it works perfectly fine

So I managed to get it working after trying Blueprint Interfaces, and many other things, basically when I did was unload the widget that is created once a level is loaded, then through my Gamemode I create the loading screen with it’s animations as custom events events, i then fade it out and remove from parent only when the levels are finished unloading