Unknown packaging failure - silent failure with no exe

Hi, I’m building a mac and pc project and have been relying on only blueprint. I’ve successfully built the project on both operating systems before, but recently my packaging has been failing with an unknown error. Packaging creates the directory but doesn’t produce an executable on both mac and pc. If I use the project launcher instead of the menu option, it fails with the following error:

System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.

The only things I can think may have affected it is that I installed the houdini plugin and I installed the 4.22 preview of unreal engine. I made sure to disable the houdini plugin and uninstall 4.22, but it didn’t change anything.

I’ve attached my log files found in the AppData folder for the automator, as well as the uproject text. Any help is much appreciated!

For anyone who has a similar issue, I managed to package my project by migrating to version 4.21. I still don’t know why it happened.