Unknown cook failure

For the past few weeks I have had problems trying to package my project. I have read everything that can find relating to this problem and tried the steps that they suggest without any success.

Would somebody mind taking a look at my output log to see if they can find where I am going wrong?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ghgapb2e1vtbjol/Relativity3D_BuildLog_13.01.2016.rtf?dl=0

Thankyou

Hello ,

From looking at your output log, it seems like an asset related issue. There are the error messages that I see that standout.

LogInit:Display: ---------------------
LogInit:Display: LogBlueprint:Error: [compiler AIUE_V01_004_door_2] Error Node  Bad cast node  has an invalid target type, please delete and recreate it
LogInit:Display: LogBlueprint:Error: [compiler AIUE_V01_004_door_2] Error Node  Bad cast node  has an invalid target class
LogInit:Display: LogBlueprint:Error: [compiler AIUE_V01_004_door] Error Node  Bad cast node  has an invalid target type, please delete and recreate it
LogInit:Display: LogBlueprint:Error: [compiler AIUE_V01_004_door] Error Node  Bad cast node  has an invalid target class
LogInit:Display: LogBlueprint:Error: [compiler AIUE_V01_002_bedroom_door_side2] Error Node  Bad cast node  has an invalid target type, please delete and recreate it
LogInit:Display: LogBlueprint:Error: [compiler AIUE_V01_002_bedroom_door_side2] Error Node  Bad cast node  has an invalid target class

It seems like there may be some errors with these assets and in particular a Cast To node inside of their blueprints. Are these assets that you’re using in your level? Could you try editing or removing them for the time being to see if the cooking can succeed?

We haven’t heard from you in a while, . Are you still experiencing this issue? If so, have you given my previous suggestion a try? In the meantime, I’ll be marking this issue as resolved for tracking purposes.

Hi , sorry for delayed response. I tried what you suggested and it worked. The problem was the blueprints. Thank you so much for taking the time to help me.