Unknown Cook Failure

I use UE 5.4.4.
The game runs successfully when target platform is windows but when I change the target platform to android, I get the following error.

LogPlayLevel: Error: UAT: LogCook: Error: Content is missing from cook. Source package referenced an object in target package but the target package was marked NeverCook or is not cookable for the target platform.

LogPlayLevel: UAT: Source package: /Game/MSPresets/M_MS_Surface_Material_VT/M_MS_Surface_Material_VT

LogPlayLevel: UAT: Target package: /Bridge/MSPresets/MSVTTextures/DefaultDiffuse

LogPlayLevel: UAT: Referenced object: /Bridge/MSPresets/MSVTTextures/DefaultDiffuse.DefaultDiffuse

Source package ie M_MS_Surface_Material_VT is present in the project in MS Preset Folder but Target package and Reference Object is not present in MS Presets folder.

I am getting 30 such errors when I try to run the game for android

Thanks in advance

1 Like

Same problem here, need help. MSPresets folder of Bridge marked as NeverCook for android.

1 Like

try to search on youtube

Could not solve the issue but I changed the 3d assets (trees and rocks) to simpler 3d white cubes and I managed to run the game BUT the whole point was to have those trees and rocks. So unfortunate.