Universal Game Sounds - Requests - ESM TEAM - New Release!

Unreal!

We are ESM Team and we are SUPER pumped to be on Unreal! There are some extremely talented developers on here!

We are proud to have our second library just released Universal Game Sounds in the Unreal Market Place. We put the Universal Game Sounds SFX library together – to meet the needs of game developers and freelance sound designers at any level and deliver an unbeatable curated assortment and value. With this hand picked collection of more than 2700 compelling source and engineered sounds you’ll be the master of your gaming domain and fully empowered to create audio experiences that inspire epic game play at a “whole nuther level”.

Take a Listen Below to the Demo!

Universal Game Sounds Demo

We’re a new provider to the Unreal developer community and are still learning more about what the community needs. In regards to Universal Game Sounds and future updates we wanted this forum to be central location to tell us what you have to say! We want to read your constructive criticism. Please know that it will be well received. Talk to us, Let us know what you like, don’t like, or you would love to see!

We’re committed to providing high value and excellent quality audio asset collections that will energize in game experiences. We want your games to sound fantastic when we play them!

Visit Our Site To see what other sound assets are headed your way soon!

Thanks For Your Support,

Andrew & ESM Team

Is “Universal Game Sounds” a pack of all of your sounds assets? I mean - does it contains “Modulated Movement”, “Organic Nature”, “Household” and else?

Hey I1ariusz! Thanks for reaching out!

The “Universal Game Sounds” is only one of our Libraries.

Epic Arsenal Essential Elements is our master Library! With more than 9,800+ files, 8+ GB of samples, 9 libraries, 11+ hours of sound, Epic Arsenal – Essential Elements is a leet cache of sonic power and creative inspiration It should be coming soon to Unreal Shortly!

Also we are currently developing a new pack that will have more than 4200 sounds! :slight_smile: Its Called Hybrid Game Sounds!

I’m confused on the price difference on Marketplace and your website for this item.