Urgent Opportunity: CGI Real-Time Artist
Location: Essex England
Develop and produce real-time experiences, which includes online configurators in multiple environments to a photo-realistic standard. Also produce high quality 3D real time assets for use on various media, such as VR headsets, touchscreens, mobile devices etc.
Experience and knowledge
- Running projects/part projects on time to brief and on budget
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong experience solving problems and resolving issues
- Solid understanding of CGI pipelines and a proven ability to help build or expand current pipelines.
- Experience of using relevant software packages - Unreal 4 Engine, Unity etc
- Undergraduate/Postgraduate degree or diploma in a related CGI, Design or Artistic discipline
- Proven track record producing CGI for still imagery, animated sequences or rendered sequences for the product visualisation industry (such as automotive, transportation, architectural or consumer products)
- Unreal Engine 4
- Experience of using Maya, 3DS Max, V-Ray, Photoshop, After Effects
- Previous games development experience including environment design
- Previous experience of publishing real-time applications to web/mobile devices