Unity and Unreal Engine

Is the Unreal Engine Compatible with my hardwar? if so, I love to work with UE4 otherwise What are the Alternative with the Blueprint with Unity? is it free

There is something similar to BPs in Unity but it is extra i think. And Unity Pro version is unfree.

Hard to say; try giving a hint on your hardware specs first…

UE4 will run (It will run, but not optimally) on a custom built PC ($650+), and will run amazingly well on a custom built PC worth $1500. For us to give you an answer for your specific hardware, we’ll need to know what hardware you are running.

There is playmaker , a 3th party plugin you can find in the Unity store
thought scripting with C# in Unity is as easy as using a visual scripting tool! you just need a basic understanding of general programming such as (Variables , lf statemnts, loops,select, method, function) and some basic understanding of C# syntax within unity , trust me you will find MonoDevolop very helpful it will erase many of the fear of Syntax error a non programmer usually has.

I have a AMD Radeon R7 M265 Graphics Card and It’s not a Custom Built PC, It’s a Dell PC built, Playmaker is not free it’s cost money and I can’t afford to buy it, What the other options

It should be compatible, but your GPU is not all that powerful so performance won’t be that great.

I’ve got a macbook just over a year old with quad core 2.3 i7, 16gb RAM, SSD hard drive, and a 2GB GT750M graphics card and find unreal quite a resource hog. If the rest of your machine is at a similar level to the graphics card then you’ll probably have similar issues to me. With a basic template game my fans immediately whirl up in the editor and stay that way. How responsive the editor is can fluctuate and occasionally has a delay when scrolling. Running the scene seems fine though, which is odd. I’ve been trying to see if there’s something happening in the background that might cause this but can’t find anything. However, unity has no such problems and only causes the fan rpm to increase playing a complex scene or if auto light baking is running.

It’s probably a reflection of what the two engines target. Unreal is more focused on the AAA high-end systems whereas unity goes for more of the middle ground. Both are free to use so try them both and see which one feels right to you. I would say unity is easier for a beginner to pick up and stuff like tutorials, support and such are better in my opinion. But there’s not really much in them, it’s more about the person pushing the mouse around.

Blueprints is pretty cool but I wouldn’t shy away from learning a bit of scripting or the basic principles of programming. It’ll help better understand what’s going on with the BP. Unity has some visual scripting plugins on the store for around 50 euro that are much the same. Personally I rather using C#, it’s quite straight forward and more flexible once you get used to how unity use’s it and I find it easier to read. It’s quite often that one or two lines of code would be several linked boxes in BP or unity’s equivalent. It might just be me but I can easily get confused trying to understand a bp because of how things are connecting from all over the place to accomplish simple tasks.

Just go to unity asset store, check “Editor Extensions -> Visual Scripting” categoy, sort by price and look for free solutions.
You might be able to find something that works.

Then again, learning C# is probably the better idea.

Also, it is probably the best idea to ask unity-related questions in unity community forums.