Unexperienced UE4 C++/Blueprint-Programmer looking for projects without pay, only want experience.

Hello,
I’m a devloper that has been working in UE4 for almost a year, working in both C++ and Blueprints. My wish is to just do some projects and get some experience, I am not requiring any pay off any kind what so ever.
My discord is: Simon#8447

Hey are you still looking for a partner? I added your discord, but I couldn’t send you a message.

I am Definitely Interested in a second Blueprint/C++ Programmer to do simple tasks that may take a few minute to complete… MUST be able to work with others on Discord, and Also must be able to leave “//Notes” on why you did what you did and how you did it, in the programming notes.

My Game Plan is modelled after a Game developed in Y2K, adapted to Unreal Tournament 2k3/2k4, and unfortunately the team fell apart during 2004 when the Lead Programmer left for the U.S. Army Service.

I will pick you up on Discord, or you can join mine here: Discord

Also feel free to post in my Recruitment Topic on these forums here: https://forums.unrealengine.com/community/got-skills-looking-for-talent/job-offerings/1562622-rival-playas-is-looking-for-programmers-character-designers-and-2d-3d-artists

Hello, I’ve added you on discord hope to see you there!