I would like to understand how to prepare animated character for Unreal Engine.
- From 3ds max i exporting my base rigged character mesh.
- Then all other character animations (idle, jump, run, hit etc.)
- Importing to the unreal engine base rig ant other animations.
- Creating Blend Space 1d asset on my character skeleton.
- In blend space 1d I am blending animations.
- Blend space 1d asset I can’t drag and drop to the game space.
- What should I do next, to see my blended asset in Playable game? (p.s.I want to see my character from the side with blended animations, this is not first or third person character).