Unable to See Control Rig's controls!!!

Hey fellas,
Whenever I reopen my file with the Control Rig Mannequin , the controls seem to dissapear!
Is this is a bug ? Or am I missing anything ?

Thanks.

1 Like

Hi, I think it’s a bug.
Try opening a sequence and clicking on any of the tracks of the control rig you want to edit. In my case it brings the controls back.

Cheers

3 Likes

You need to turn OFF the option “Hide Control Shapes”, to find this option you need to change from Selection Mode to Animation Mode and there is the option “Hide Control Shapes”, i hope this help.

1 Like

You also need to make sure the control rig under the control rig actor in the sequencer is set to active, and not the animation track on the control rig actor.

1 Like

hi guys, i face the same problem. shape of all controls seem to disapper , but it could be selected using sequnecer . i tried all the suggested solutions, it doesn’t work .any more help ?

If you’re a rookie like me then you probably have the same problem as me.
when putting your controlrig in the scene it will create a sequence and the controls appear once you open that sequence :slight_smile:

hope it was as simple for you as for me… perchance

Ran into this issue myself. What worked for me was opening the control rig asset in the content browser and recompiling the code.