Unable to repair the engine & game after changing installation destination!

Okay so when I first installed the engine and the game yesterday I thought I would get a chance to choose where I would like it to install but it seems like it installed automatically on my SSD along with the launcher. So when it was done downloading and installing I thought it would be simple enough to just drag the “Epic Games” folder over to my HDD instead. Now when I open the launcher it says I have to repair both the game and the engine but when I press repair I get this message: “Unable to Install Could not create directory:C:/Program Files/Epic Games/UnrealTournamentDev”. I probably sound really stupid to ask this but how do I fix it? :frowning:

The easiest way to fix this is to move the folder back to it’s original position. After that it should work again :slight_smile:
Btw, take a look at the first part of this thread: https://forums.unrealengine/showthread.php?3328-Moving-Unreal-Projects-and-Engine-to-New-Folder

if you delete part of it, and can not repair the old one, try delete all the file, then you need to uninstall then reinstall epic game launcher, it works for me on 4.25.3