Unable to recover rcproj file

Is this something wrong with software or something wrong with what i did? when i read the recproj file, i get nothing on the 3d monitor while all the photos are at the left side.

I put the capture screen in the attachment.

Thanks

So you have opened a saved project and there is no 3D model, which had been there before?

Please do not create duplicate posts: [NOT A BUG] Unable to recover rcproj file. Thank you.

yeah

Did you save the project before exiting it?
If so, try to reset the 3D view like this: click in the 3D window and click the letter R key on you keyboard; alternatively click the Scene context menu in the application menu, under Display there is the “Reset view” button.

Hi Nan Sun

The solution is easy :smiley: You just need to look around a bit more. Click on the small 2Ds icon and change it to 1Ds, so you will get from thumbnail 2Ds view to 1Ds view, where you can see much more information about the project and so on.

Screenshot 2016-02-03 08.28.52.png

Thanks

but what if I want to view all the content in 3d, not 1d. Do i need to go through the whole process again?

Hi Nan Sun

I highly recommend you to look at the tutorials (https://www.capturingreality.com/Showcase) to get a bit more familiar with the user interface and overall workflows…

Nan Sun wrote:

Thanks

but what if I want to view all the content in 3d, not 1d. Do i need to go through the whole process again?

Hi Nan Sun,
are you sure you got selected model in 1Ds view (left panel)?
To select the model you need to change 2Ds to 1Ds view, expand Component node and click on your model. If there is no model, open .rcproj file in the Notepad (or some other text editor) and check if there is Model node in the XML structure.