Unable to package project for HTML5 on Windows

Editor version: 4.7.5

emScripten: Testd both 2.9 and 3.0 (As well as changing it in the HTML build cs file but that did not make a difference)

Following the wiki and various other sources I have been trying to compile my game for HTML5, This is not our final package type but we wanted to give it a test. We are getting a large list of errors after the game seems to have built. The errors are in the following pastebin.

The whole log is here (To large for pastebin)

I have tried various different methods but still cant get it to generate anything.

Any help in the matter would be appriciated, Thanks!

Hey DatenThielt,

Thank you for providing the full logs for the error you’re receiving. I’ve had a developer review these error logs and it seems that it’s an internal compiler error in emscripten. Please run “embuilder.py build struct_info” this script is in the SDK directory (For Example: C:\Program Files\Emscripten\emscripten\1.30.0). You may also want to try running “emcc --clear-cache” as well.

Looking forward to hearing back from you, thanks!

Good afternoon Samantha.

Sorry for the delay, I decided to try with 2 other projects, all 3 so far have been pure blueprints. The 2 later projects were one 3rd person template and one completely blank template. All 3 produced the same error unfortunately.

Looking forwards to hearing back! Thanks!

Hey DatenThielt,

Did you try the suggestions provided in my previous post before attempting the 3 projects? Please let me know so I know whether or not those suggestions worked for you.

Much appreciated. :slight_smile:

Hey DatenThielt,

I have not heard from you in quite a few days for that reason, I must resolve this thread at this time. However, if you’re still experiencing trouble with packaging to HTML5, please reply back here.

Thanks!