Unable to package game made with Unreal Learning Kit: Games content

Steps

1. Create a project with Unreal Learning Kit: Games content from the marketplace

2. Attempt to package Windows 64-bit product

Results: Errored

Expected: Successful packaging of my project

Here’s the error message:
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): LogOutputDevice: Error: Ensure condition failed: false [File:D:/Build/++UE4/Sync/Engine/Source/Runtime/Core/Private/Misc/ConfigCacheIni.cpp] [Line: 4556]
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows (64-bit)): LogOutputDevice: Error: Scalability.ini can only set ECVF_Scalability console variables (‘r.ssgi.enable’=‘1’ is ignored)

I am able to successfully package an empty test game. I can also successfully package a game with the Unreal Engine Hour of Code content (which seems to be very similar to the learning kit).

did you resolve this problem? I get the same question and don’t know how to resolve this.

found solutions:

vscode open the Unreal Learning Kit: Games folder, search all ‘r.ssgi.enable’ config. In my case, they all in defaultScalability.ini file. delete these config row and try again. package success.

To fix this error, you can disable SSGI in the Project Settings under Rendering or in the project’s Config/DefaultEngine.ini file by setting r.SSGI.Enble=true to r.SSGI.Enble=false