Unable to open Project Settings

Once again this issue strikes me. Before I was unable to open new windows while working with assets it was fixed by going to Editor Preferences and selecting Main Window as method to open new windows but now even this windows can’t be accessed. It’s getting ridiculous. As this forum suggests this issue first appeared in 4.12 and from that point there is no information can be found about this issue. Verifying files dose nothing because apparently everything is fine so as reinstalling engine. This issue is haunting me from 4.23. In 4.23 only assets was affected but now Project Settings, Editor Preferences and Plugins. Instead of normal window there is just a white window in the tray. Is there is a way to fix this?

298543-ue4-bug.png

Try to verify ureal engine 4, if that dont help try to reinsatll it

Hello,

We’ve recently made a switch to a new bug reporting method using a more structured form. Please visit the link below for more details and report the issue using the new Bug Submission Form. Feel free to continue to use this thread for community discussion around the issue.

https://epicsupport.force.com/unrealengine/s/

Thanks

close all windows then when you have jut nothing open again the missing window you should see a colored pixel in the middle of the frame hover it till the cursor change to scale clic drag … without the colored pixel ( close button ) try to switch color scheme or try blindly till the cursor change … there’s probably a ini file somewhere that got a size 0 ( bug )