Unable to open project editor on "master" branch

Hello Everybody,

So today I pulled all the updates from the “master” branch into my branch and compiled the engine. Everything runs smoothly except for one problem. I created a blank C++ project and the project builds properly, the problem I am running into is when I try opening the editor. It initializes and loads to 96 percent and then crashes. I do have a log report which can be found attached to this post. I was hoping that somebody from the community could look at it and help explain to me what is going wrong.

I am running on a 64 bit Windows 7 machine.

Let me know if you need anymore information and any help is very much appreciated,
Farshooter

It is also important to note that I have tried updating from master and then building the code multiple times and still had this problem. This leads me to believe that this problem is not because of a recent change to the “master” branch and is more likely caused by something with my local setup.

I just deleted everything in my local directory and started from scratch and the exact same problem occurred even with a perfect build.

Can anyone decipher that log message or give me any tips on debugging this problem?

Any input is greatly appreciated,
Farshooter

A workaround has been given here.