Unable to open C++ projects in Windows 10 after migrating from Mac

I have multiple old projects that I have moved to a Windows system from an old Mac and I intend to explore them in Windows. I was able to migrate and upgrade blueprint-only projects to Unreal 4.25, but C++ projects have been unable to be migrated. Instead, I end up getting "{projectName} could not be compiled. Try rebuilding from the source manually’ whenever I try to open them. So I have taken to deleting my Build, Source, and Intermediate folders in each project and then right-clicking on the .uproject to generate Visual Studio project files. I guess I should right-click in the project directory and select open in Visual Studio in order to try to check my C++ files, even though when I do so for one of my projects the error list window in Visual Studio says 0 errors and 0 warnings even though the project will not compile. I’m not sure how to solve this issue since I have tried downloading earlier versions of Unreal, right-clicking my uproject to set the unreal version, and trying to rebuild that way.

I have multiple old projects that I have moved to a Windows system from an old Mac and I intend to explore them in Windows. I was able to migrate and upgrade blueprint-only projects to Unreal 4.25, but C++ projects have been unable to be migrated. Instead, I end up getting "{projectName} could not be compiled. Try rebuilding from the source manually’ whenever I try to open them. So I have taken to deleting my Build, Source, and Intermediate folders in each project and then right-clicking on the .uproject to generate Visual Studio project files. I guess I should right-click in the project directory and select open in Visual Studio in order to try to check my C++ files, even though when I do so for one of my projects the error list window in Visual Studio says 0 errors and 0 warnings even though the project will not compile. I’m not sure how to solve this issue since I have tried downloading earlier versions of Unreal, right-clicking my uproject to set the unreal version, and trying to rebuild that way. Doing that results in this:

at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
       at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
       at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)
       at UnrealBuildTool.UnrealBuildTool.InitLogging()
       at UnrealBuildTool.UnrealBuildTool.DoPostStartupStuffThatCanAccessConfigs(String[] Arguments)
       at UnrealBuildTool.UnrealBuildTool.Main(String[] Arguments)