Unable to load project that was previously working fine (GetLastError=1114)

Log from the engine when trying to launch is with my project:

https://pastebin.com/xFxWqHbv

I’m at a loss. I’ve been trying to solve this one for a few weeks now and nothing works. The project previously worked in the editor. I have (had?) a working prototype using FDynamicMesh3/DynamicMeshComponent.

(prototype example from before the editor stopped loading: Imgur: The magic of the Internet)

Then I set that aside for a couple of weeks while I worked on some other tools and when I came back to test it in the editor, I get the error message:

The game module ‘MyGame’ could not be loaded. There may be an operating system error, the module may not be properly set up, or a plugin which has been included into the build has not been turned on.

I didn’t add any modules or libraries to the project from the time it worked until the time it stopped working. The only modules I have added are GeometryCore, GeometryFrameWork, and DynamicMesh.

The only plugin I have added is GeometryProcessing.

Those were all in place and working before the error started showing up.

Since the error, I have done a clean Windows 10 repair install, clean install of Visual Studio 2022 and Jetbrains Rider. I’ve migrated the project from UE 5.3.2 to UE 5.4.2 (including a clean install of the Epic launcher). When building, if I hit issues where things aren’t working for reasons I can’t figure out, I’ll often do a full build (manually delete Intermediate, Binaries, and Saved folders, rebuild Visual Studio project files, clear IDE caches and then rebuild. I’ve done that many times with this project and nothing I do fixes it.

I don’t know what I did to break it but that’s close to 3 years worth of work into that prototype and I kind of need to fix it. I’m not willing to post any code publicly. All I have left to do is review my code…again…for some nonsense addition made by my ‘helpful’ IDE that might be trying to do something it’s not set up to do, but that’s a pretty slim chance of helping.

I’d appreciate any insight anyone could offer that points me towards a solution.