Unable to install unreal engine code:0

What have you tried? When are you getting this error?

Hi guys,

I am also facing this code:0 problem. i tried so many methods and to get rid of this issue but all of my efforts gone in vain, now i am using unity engine for my project. like so many of my known friends are shifting to unity-engine even though unreal engine is good but we cannot stand against product launch date and client.

if this code:0 issue remain in future then i think everybody will shift to another platform. its a sign of minor problem but at the end everybody goes to other side.

I request unreal engine team to fix this issue asap, or else atleast it should give an proper error so that user can troubleshoot easily. if the user cannot understand what is the issue then what would he do to get rid of this problems.

I have come across many different errors in UE4 since I started using it a year ago but those errors all have had solutions. you must say what you were doing when you got this error and send your error log. so people can see and help you.

every after few minutes i am getting this error ( " installation failed " please try after some time. code:0 )

whenever i click — Resume Unreal Engine 4.11.2— I get this error (( " Could not download Installation information. Please try again later. Code:0" )) Click OK.

that’s it. i have tried restarting my PC, re-installing my OS windows7 X64, 4 GB DDR3, 1TB HDD, ATI-Readon 5000 series Graphic Card. installed other stuff too like VCR++, VC++, DX, I have successfully installed Adobe Suit, Maxon Cinema 4D, 3D MAX and other stuff too. Unlike other Cry-Engine and Unity-Engine make it simple setup file.

every after few minutes i am getting this error ( " installation failed " please try after some time. code:0 )

whenever i click — Resume Unreal Engine 4.11.2— I get this error (( " Could not download Installation information. Please try again later. Code:0" )) Click OK.

that’s it. i have tried restarting my PC, re-installing my OS windows7 X64, 4 GB DDR3, 1TB HDD, ATI-Readon 5000 series Graphic Card. installed other stuff too like VCR++, VC++, DX, I have successfully installed Adobe Suit, Maxon Cinema 4D, 3D MAX and other stuff too. Unlike other Cry-Engine and Unity-Engine make it simple setup file.

by the way guys thanks for your reply.

by the way guys thanks for your reply.

Hi Rajkumar Singh,

I’m sorry that you are having an issue with the Epic Games Launcher. In order for us to offer the best support, we have recently modified the process for how Epic Games can help troubleshoot your Launcher issue. Please visit http://help.epicgames.com/ for technical support, here you can find information and solutions for common issues, as well as a contact form if you still need additional assistance. Thanks!

I think i solved this previously by uninstalling all Visual Redists