Unable to Download UE4

Hey, every time I attempt to install UE4 it comes up with the same message, ‘There is a problem with this window installer package. A program run as part of the setup did not finish as expected. Contact your support personnal or package vendor.’. I’ve tried restarting my PC and installing at different dates yet this issue continues.After clicking okay it rolls back the download and brings me to another tab, this one says as follows ‘The Epic Games Launcher Setup has prematurely ended because of an Error. Your system has not been modified. To install this program at a later time, run Setup Wizard again.’ now its not an issue of my PC being under powered I know that for sure, but, I am still unaware of how to fix this so I can use UE4. Any response is credited. Thanks in Advance.

First of all, thx for all the information, a lot of people don’t give the details.

You can try a few things:

1. Uninstall Unreal and the Epic game launcher and download + start the launcher as administrator.

2. Update your driver’s, you can use SlimeDrivers to do this. After the update follow 1 again. (reinstall).

3. Clean your pc with a clean install of Windows and follow 2. It will take a lot of time saving your files and make the clean install but it will make things so much better. After the clean install you need to download the drivers, SlimeDrivers will only update them.

I think updating your driver will solve the problem.

Hope this will help.