Unable to create C++ project

I’ve been able to make C++ projects in the past but when I try to do so now I keep getting this error

"The project could not be compiled. Would you like to open it in Visual Studio?

Running E:/UE_4.17/Engine/Binaries/DotNET/UnrealBuildTool.exe MyProject3 Development Win64 -project=“E:/Daniel/Documents/Unreal Projects/MyProject3/MyProject3.uproject” -editorrecompile -progress -NoHotReloadFromIDE
Performing full C++ include scan (building a new target)
Creating makefile for MyProject3 (no existing makefile)
@progress push 5%
Parsing headers for MyProject3Editor
Running UnrealHeaderTool “E:\Daniel\Documents\Unreal Projects\MyProject3\MyProject3.uproject” “E:\Daniel\Documents\Unreal Projects\MyProject3\Intermediate\Build\Win64\MyProject3Editor\Development\MyProject3Editor.uhtmanifest” -LogCmds=“loginit warning, logexit warning, logdatabase error” -Unattended -WarningsAsErrors -installed
Reflection code generated for MyProject3Editor in 7.3879138 seconds
@progress pop
ERROR: No 32-bit compiler toolchain found in E:\UE_4.15\VC\bin\cl.exe"

And when I try to “Open with Visual Studio” I get this message.

“Could not edit the code editing IDE. E:/Daniel/Documents/Unreal Projects/MyProject3/MyProject3.sln could not be found.”

Any suggestions?

Do you have done any changes to your System?( It seems to me that in your UnrealEngine Folder is no cl.exe) If not then it could be that you dont have a .sln Project for Visual Studio. You can try this: In your Project delete the intermidiate, save and build Folder. Then right click on your Project file (the epic file) and choose create visual Studio Project (it should read something like this).
Then you should be able to open your Project in VS if all is correct.

You need to install this http://landinghub.visualstudio.com/visual-cpp-build-tools