'Unable to Compile Source' when Packaging

Hello,

I have been trying to build a project after moving it to a new machine via git (ie pulling the repo) and it just won’t package.
the log mentions the error ERROR: Unable to compile source files. and it seems no matter what I do it won’ t package. It’s a blueprint project and packaged fine on the old machine.

I’ve tried the following:

• delete the config, intermediate and saved folders from my project
  • doing the same from the engine itself
  • cloning the project
  • migrating assets to an empty project (some textures were missing and produced another set of packaging errors)

but no luck so far.

Here is the full log:

UnrealBuildTool.GuardedMain: Command line: "C:\Program Files\Epic Games\UE_4.20\Engine\Binaries\DotNET\UnrealBuildTool.exe" Oshidori_19_003 Win64 Shipping -Project=D:\Workspace\19_003_NagasakiTourism\UE4Proj\Oshidori_19_003.uproject -clean D:\Workspace\19_003_NagasakiTourism\UE4Proj\Oshidori_19_003.uproject -NoUBTMakefiles  -remoteini="D:\Workspace\19_003_NagasakiTourism\UE4Proj" -skipdeploy -nobuilduht -NoHotReload -log="C:\Users\Joseph Ho\AppData\Roaming\Unreal Engine\AutomationTool\Logs\C+Program+Files+Epic+Games+UE_4.20\UBT-Oshidori_19_003-Win64-Shipping.txt"
GitSourceFileWorkingSet..ctor: Using 'git status' to determine working set for adaptive non-unity build.
DynamicCompilation.CompileAssembly: While compiling C:\Program Files\Epic Games\UE_4.20\Engine\Intermediate\Build\BuildRules\UE4Rules.dll:
DynamicCompilation.CompileAssembly: c:\Program Files\Epic Games\UE_4.20\Engine\Plugins\Developer\GitSourceControl\Source\GitSourceControl\GitSourceControl.Build.cs(5,14) : error CS0101: The namespace '' already contains a definition for 'GitSourceControl'
<>c.b__4_1: ==============================================================================
<>c.b__4_0: ERROR: Unable to compile source files.
<>c.b__4_0:        (see C:\Users\Joseph Ho\AppData\Roaming\Unreal Engine\AutomationTool\Logs\C+Program+Files+Epic+Games+UE_4.20\UBT-Oshidori_19_003-Win64-Shipping.txt for full exception trace)
<>c.b__4_1: 
<>c.b__4_1: BuildException: Unable to compile source files.
<>c.b__4_1:    at UnrealBuildTool.DynamicCompilation.CompileAssembly(FileReference OutputAssemblyPath, List`1 SourceFileNames, List`1 ReferencedAssembies, List`1 PreprocessorDefines, Boolean TreatWarningsAsErrors) in D:\Build\++UE4\Sync\Saved\CsTools\Engine\Source\Programs\UnrealBuildTool\System\DynamicCompilation.cs:line 378
<>c.b__4_1:    at UnrealBuildTool.DynamicCompilation.CompileAndLoadAssembly(FileReference OutputAssemblyPath, List`1 SourceFileNames, List`1 ReferencedAssembies, List`1 PreprocessorDefines, Boolean DoNotCompile, Boolean TreatWarningsAsErrors) in D:\Build\++UE4\Sync\Saved\CsTools\Engine\Source\Programs\UnrealBuildTool\System\DynamicCompilation.cs:line 444
<>c.b__4_1:    at UnrealBuildTool.RulesAssembly..ctor(IReadOnlyList`1 Plugins, List`1 ModuleFiles, List`1 TargetFiles, Dictionary`2 ModuleFileToPluginInfo, FileReference AssemblyFileName, Boolean bContainsEngineModules, Boolean bUseBackwardsCompatibleDefaults, Boolean bInstalled, RulesAssembly Parent) in D:\Build\++UE4\Sync\Saved\CsTools\Engine\Source\Programs\UnrealBuildTool\System\RulesAssembly.cs:line 101
<>c.b__4_1:    at UnrealBuildTool.RulesCompiler.CreateEngineOrEnterpriseRulesAssembly(DirectoryReference RootDirectory, String AssemblyPrefix, IReadOnlyList`1 Plugins, Boolean bInstalled, RulesAssembly Parent) in D:\Build\++UE4\Sync\Saved\CsTools\Engine\Source\Programs\UnrealBuildTool\System\RulesCompiler.cs:line 316
<>c.b__4_1:    at UnrealBuildTool.RulesCompiler.CreateEngineRulesAssembly() in D:\Build\++UE4\Sync\Saved\CsTools\Engine\Source\Programs\UnrealBuildTool\System\RulesCompiler.cs:line 267
<>c.b__4_1:    at UnrealBuildTool.RulesCompiler.CreateProjectRulesAssembly(FileReference ProjectFileName) in D:\Build\++UE4\Sync\Saved\CsTools\Engine\Source\Programs\UnrealBuildTool\System\RulesCompiler.cs:line 351
<>c.b__4_1:    at UnrealBuildTool.UEBuildTarget.CreateTarget(TargetDescriptor Desc, String[] Arguments, Boolean bCompilingSingleFile, ReadOnlyBuildVersion Version) in D:\Build\++UE4\Sync\Saved\CsTools\Engine\Source\Programs\UnrealBuildTool\Configuration\UEBuildTarget.cs:line 410
<>c.b__4_1:    at UnrealBuildTool.UnrealBuildTool.RunUBT(BuildConfiguration BuildConfiguration, String[] Arguments, FileReference ProjectFile, Boolean bCatchExceptions) in D:\Build\++UE4\Sync\Saved\CsTools\Engine\Source\Programs\UnrealBuildTool\UnrealBuildTool.cs:line 1403
<>c.b__4_1: ==============================================================================

Any help would be much appreciated, thanks!

EDIT: Never mind, of all the things i didnt do, i reinstalled 4.20 and it worked!